The Blue Pill Runs Deep

2»

Comments

• JellyBeanJellyBean USAPosts: 2,124Gold Women
    jzoom said:
    So those thinking this was a calculated plot to get a reaction out of me do you think it was just to "rub it in" or something else?
    I think it was definitely to get a reaction out of you.  I would lay money down that the reaction she wants is for you to get back together with her.
    My husband participates on the forum as Geekengineer.
    Angeline
  • JesusMarimbaJesusMarimba Posts: 1,080Silver Member
    She has already received the response that she was looking for: you're thinking about her.

Cure that.
    MandrillAngeline
  • jzoomjzoom PAPosts: 582Silver Member
    JellyBean said:
    jzoom said:
    So those thinking this was a calculated plot to get a reaction out of me do you think it was just to "rub it in" or something else?
    I think it was definitely to get a reaction out of you.  I would lay money down that the reaction she wants is for you to get back together with her.
    Even though from all accounts I know of she's happy in her current relationship?
    She has already received the response that she was looking for: you're thinking about her.

Cure that.
    Put that dress on a post a pic, I'm sure my mind and attention will be shocked! lol

Really, this is more academic for me now, just to understand. 
  • AngelineAngeline in Mr. Grey's officePosts: 6,520Category Moderator**
    jzoom said:

JellyBean said:

jzoom said:
    Even though from all accounts I know of she's happy in her current relationship?
    So, knowing her, you're completely surprised by the possibility that even though she's happy on the surface, and the new guy is a perfectly decent guy, she is scrounging around for attention and novelty and shiny things?

Triage Your Relationship
    The MMSL Forum Basics
    "The healthiest thing a depressed person can do is to stop thinking about things and start doing things." - BrianC
    Angeline said:
    JellyBean said:
    jzoom said:
    So, knowing her, you're completely surprised by the possibility that even though she's happy on the surface, and the new guy is a perfectly decent guy, she is scrounging around for attention and novelty and shiny things?
    Perhaps attention, not wanting me back.
    Angeline