Hot 40-50 year old women

Ms_FitMs_Fit Deep SouthPosts: 3,080Gold Women
edited September 2012 in Off Topic
As I'm getting closer to 40 I'm totally freaking out about getting 'old' (and I know that isn't old...do please take no offense!). So my frantic self is looking for good examples of women who are HOT that are 40-50+. I'm not sure how to post pictures but one that I think comes to mind is Laura Graham.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Graham

Thoughts?

·

Comments

• JaneJane Posts: 1,013Member
    Sofia Vergara is about 40, eva mendez is 38, diane lane is 47, i think diane keaton still looks great at 66!  Christy Brinkley is 58 and looks incredible! Julian moore is 51, Jamie Lee Curtis is 53,  Madona is 54.  Jenifer Lopez is 43,  Jenifer Aniston is 43.  bonnie Hunt is 50....
    ·
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasPosts: 10,488Gold Women
    Selma Hayek, 46. Me-ow.

Joseph_K
    ·
  • RicoRico ArribaPosts: 1,002Silver Member
    Elle macpherson is still amazingly hot at 49.
    Joseph_K
    ·
  • skootskoot COPosts: 425Gold Men
    edited September 2012
    Cameron Diaz is 40.

Hell, I take yoga and could point out dozens of women that old that I find damn attractive. I know a couple over 60. I'm 43.
    "without the sex she's wasting her energy" -RedPillNewb
    Skoot's MAP 2.0

·
  • FrizFriz FloridaPosts: 565Silver Member
    Andie McDowell is 48.
    ·
  • GwenGwen Posts: 135Member
    edited September 2012
    My husband's reaction when either Raquel Welch (72) or Bo Derek (55) are mentioned:

(edited: there is supposed to be a way to put an embedded link in these posts, but I can't make it work, darn it.)

Fixed -Athol
    Angeline
    ·
  • shanna_bananashanna_banana Posts: 624Member
    @Gwen
    My husband loves Raquel Welch, too!

Sandra Bullock is 48. Michele Pfieffer is 54.  Jennifer Aniston is 43.

Have any/all these gals had surgery? After living in L.A. for a short while, you find out everyone there gets plastic surgery. Even waiters. So yes, I would bet money they've all had surgery, but whatevs!

·
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 6,733

Stop looking at women who are airburshed to hell and have a team of people working on them. Look around at other women your age for a better value judgment.

The Mindful Attraction Plan Book      One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

Ricoshanna_bananaFrizAngeline
    ·
  • LinanatiLinanati Posts: 1,606Member
    Actresses and models tend to get a plastic surgery as soon as their looks start to go downhill.  Plus the photos are often airbrushed.  Even a woman who takes great care of herself isn't going to look like that without surgery once she gets to a certain age.
    ·
  • GwenGwen Posts: 135Member
    Thanks for the fix, Athol!
    ·
  • RicoRico ArribaPosts: 1,002Silver Member
    As far as "normal" women go, a close friend of my wife's is 42, and absolutely stunning.  I pegged her for early 30s before I learned her actual age.  She still gets carded, amazingly.  I'm sure good genes and a strict workout routine helps, but still - nothing about hitting 40 means you're automatically old and unattractive.
    ·
  • skootskoot COPosts: 425Gold Men
    @Athol_Kay makes a good point. Even without airbrushing they are genetic anomolies.
    "without the sex she's wasting her energy" -RedPillNewb
    Skoot's MAP 2.0

·
  • FrizFriz FloridaPosts: 565Silver Member
    skoot said:
    @Athol_Kay makes a good point. Even without airbrushing they are genetic anomolies.
    And get paid to maintain their looks.
    ·
  • MrBurgundyMrBurgundy UKPosts: 225Member
    Why do you women do this to yourselves?

Being sexy and attractive is all about self confidence.

If I compare myself to pictures of David Beckham and Daniel Craig all day, I won't feel better about myself will I?

Serenityshanna_bananaAngeline
    ·
  • Joskin_NoddJoskin_Nodd AshwanPosts: 4,064Silver Member
    @MrBurgundy: "Being sexy and attractive is all about self confidence."

And sexual availability. And your ability to give a come-hither stare, look at a man with wide-eyed admiration, and purr like a kitten.

Pretty much none of these things is impacted by your age. 

I weighed 300 lbs in high school, all in the gut. Got in shape in college, but the flab doesn't go away (not without surgery, which I didn't even look into, as a poor college student). Gained weight after the first baby (yes, I know, it was my wife who got pregnant, but . . .) , only now am I in good shape again . . . but I still have stomach flab that ain't never going to go nowhere. Got rock hard abs, under the doughy flabs. Naked, I look a bit like the after photo of a botched liposuction.

But, I look great in a suit. I walk with my chest out, I know how to hold myself. I work with what I've got, and have drawn more than my share of IOIs from the ladies (my favorite: the ring check. That unnecessary circle around me at the gym or at the super market, until they can get a good look at my left hand). I could have spent my life worrying about "the flab that will never die", or just make the best of what I've got, and project an attitude of "I look awesome". So I do the latter. I work on making better what I can make better, or being the best me I can be. Once I get there, what else is there? 

"There are no right biscuits." – Mandrill

Angeline
    ·
  • DancenyDanceny Ft. Collins, COPosts: 998Silver Member
    edited September 2012
    Hate to be a killjoy, but whilst thinking more and more in Red Pill terms, I've started paying attention to my true visceral reactions to women in the wild, and I've noticed that youth is a HUGE component if not the biggest.  If I'm truly in tune with my loins, generally speaking, a facially pretty, fit, classily dressed, poised 45yo woman still PALES in comparison to a frumpy, plain, slightly overweight, slouching 20yo girl.  And this is coming from a guy who's always had a bit of a MILF fetish.

With my cortex I imagine the MILF making adult conversation and performing all manner of grown-up sex acts skillfully and with relish, while I imagine the girl saying the most vacuous shit and being squeamish in bed.  But that's the forebrain talking.

So save your pennies for the blepharoplasty.  No schadenfreude here -- I wish it were otherwise.  I wish the 20yo got horny for computer nerds, too.

Angeline
    ·
  • AnonJohnAnonJohn Posts: 148Member
    @daceny  truth.
    ·
  • Version3Version3 Posts: 1,918Silver Member
    If you can describe yourself as "athletic and toned" or "slender" you're in my wheelhouse. I check twice if it's "About average" but lots of those ladies look dang good too.

What's not cool is ladies choosing "A few extra pounds" but weighing near 200 lbs. 

"The pain of discipline is a tiny thing compared to the pain of regret."

It's an obstacle. Get over it.

Angeline
    ·
  • technovelisttechnovelist usaPosts: 493Silver Member
    My wife is hotter than Christie Brinkley, in my opinion, even though she is a few years older and hasn't had any surgery.
    ·
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 6,733
    Say you have the body shape of the average woman of your age in the 50s... you know... the 1950s.

The Mindful Attraction Plan Book      One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

AngelineJoseph_K
    ·