The Sex Hat Trick

2»

Comments

• joe_commenterjoe_commenter Posts: 104Member
    Anal is hot hot hot.  The positioning of my dick in her just feels right.  And it's a tighter fit./  Anal is my favorite.  But it's not practical to do often.  My wife wants a clean colon beforehand.   She's also worried about hemmeroids now too.
  • gusgus Posts: 79Member
    Yup.
    I actually agree with you - Anal is over-rated. 
    How many guys feel this way, I wonder? And am I completely alone as a woman that thinks anal is awesome?
    The main reason men like anal is because it's super slutty of a women to be okay with it. Men like good frame from a woman too.
    TheWolfthunder
  • picardpicard ScotlandPosts: 1,848Member
    There are a lot of women that like it, one of the first sexy moves I learnt was how to double penetrate and massage the clit at the same time, drove every women I've been with wild and was always the gateway move before we got to anal.

Personally I like it for these reasons and for the "She's my slut" sort of feeling that @gus mentions. 
    steu2817 said:
    CMH said:

I think Beau likes it because it's tighter = feels good.  It has the connotation of being taboo and just the fact that I will let him into that naughty part of my body turns him on. This comes back to the general concept of my enthusiasm for sex with him is a huge turn on for him.

This. I like it for the psychological reasons. Variety, taboo, naughty, her submission, little bit of pain I'm causing her, her response, etc.

TheWolf
  • mook_zmook_z Posts: 796Member
    edited May 2013
    Double post. Ignore.
    "Just remember, during times of testing, when in doubt, suck his dick. This is the motto of the forum FOs, I believe. " - Alphabelle