The Sex Hat Trick

thunderthunder Posts: 138Silver Member
edited May 2013 in Married Life
Warning - this may come off a bit crass to some of the FO's.  You have been warned.

Like I have in the past, I wanted to share a recent experience as a way of documenting my MAP growth.  And I know sharing these experiences help us guys learn from each other.

We are in bed and start getting intimate.  Stroking, touching, etc...  I really wanted some Oral sex so I told her so.  No hinting or asking.  Just told her what I wanted.  So she gets to it.  The more she gets into it the more I get into it and it starts a positive feedback loop.  She seems to really get turned on when she see's the effect her sucking has on me.
Finally she can't take it anymore and she says to me: I need you inside me now.  She starts to roll onto her back.  I tell her, no.  I want her on top. So she follows my lead and goes on top.
She's soaking wet.  And the heat is turning up even higher.  I feel it building inside me and she feels it also.
Suddenly, she asks me if I want to go in her ass.  Totally from her own initiative.   I tell her soon.  I did want her ass but I wanted to continue what we were doing a little longer since it felt so great.
Finally I stop and tell her to get the lube...

Just before I orgasmed I looked her straight in the eye, held her gaze for a second, and then told her: "You gave yourself to me in every way possible."  She said "I know" and smiled.   And then I erupted.

What is interesting to me is that - as great as the hat trick sex was - I feel  even more moved or gratified by the fact that she was so into me, so turned on by me, so wanting to please me as much as she could that she did, indeed, give me herself in every way she possibly could.

This, by the way, from the ultimate good girl. 

We have come such a long way in our relationship both in and out of the bedroom that it is striking.

Confidence, leadership, muscles, strength, dressing better, keeping her fire stoked constantly (via sexting, firmly kissing/hair pulling whenever I want, cocky funny innuendo, etc...), and telling her straight out what I want has made all the difference.
IfOnlyTheWolfDaveBowmanJimDawghopingformoreJellyBeantype_plusTK421Ms_FitFleurSugarAndSpiceLokiallenaddingalphaPhoenixDownMatt266Raspberry_roseRedChanged_ManRedPillRonAthol_KayTimSim1971HopeAndHardWorkFlynn_LivesAlphaBellejustsomeguyAlphavilleNeanderthal2000shibarigusHappyWifetimSouthPawSmashmaster[Deleted User]Shepard

Comments

• JellyBeanJellyBean Sunny SoCalPosts: 2,562Gold Women
    That's a great story, @thunder. But for some reason I thought it would be about a hat that your wife really, really likes you to wear. If you catch my drift. ;)

• thunderthunder Posts: 138Silver Member
  • JimDawgJimDawg Posts: 527Member
    Well done sir. I've never been into anal, but I agree, you just can't beat that feeling you get when she does whatever you want. It is hard to describe how amazing this makes a man feel. It is probably the sexiest thing a woman can do.
    FleurSmashmaster
    edited May 2013
    Yup.
    I actually agree with you - Anal is over-rated.  But it was her just being so into it and wanting to do whatever she could to sexually fulfill me.
  • FleurFleur Joining the witless protection programPosts: 668Member
    @JimDawg, All I can say is it's also amazing for the woman when she loves you, trusts you, and is attracted to you enough that she wants to do whatever you ask.   

I'm not going to comment on the anal part.

@thunder, I'm glad to hear things are going well!

JimDawgSugarAndSpice
  • LokiLoki Posts: 441Member
    I think I just shed a little tear.  I'm verklempt.
    Neanderthal2000Smashmaster
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasPosts: 10,382Gold Women
    edited May 2013
    thunder said:

Yup.
    I actually agree with you - Anal is over-rated. 

How many guys feel this way, I wonder? And am I completely alone as a woman that thinks anal is awesome?

Ms_Fit
  • CMHCMH CanadaPosts: 682Silver Member
    @JimDawg, All I can say is it's also amazing for the woman when she loves you, trusts you, and is attracted to you enough that she wants to do whatever you ask.   

I'm not going to comment on the anal part.

@thunder, I'm glad to hear things are going well!
    This. Yes!!! 
    :x

Fleur
  • IfOnlyIfOnly Posts: 604Silver Member
    Yup.
    How many guys feel this way, I wonder? And am I completely alone as a woman that thinks it's awesome?
    I don't really get the appeal of it.  Never tried it, but never had a desire to either.  I might like to try once out of curiosity, but that's really it.

My wife, on the other hand, is adamantly against it.

thunder said:

Yup.

How many guys feel this way, I wonder? And am I completely alone as a woman that thinks it's awesome?
    No, you aren't alone. I had a girlfriend back in my single days who was into it. I wasn't against it necessarily and I did it because she wanted it, it was fine, but it isn't something I would go out of my way to get. Part of it has to do with the fact that I'm just kinda grossed out by the idea of getting poop on my dick.
    Yup.

@RedPillWifey  Oh no, you aren't alone at all.  I really enjoy anal and it was a criteria for Beau.  There was a thread back in January(?) started by Purple all about anal.

@JimDawg  There are ways to minimize the possibility of poop-on-dick.......

CMH said:

thunder said:

Yup.

@RedPillWifey  Oh no, you aren't alone at all.  I really enjoy anal and it was a criteria for Beau.  There was a thread back in January(?) started by Purple all about anal.

Yeah, I suppose I could wear a condom, but then I'd be wearing a condom, and I don't like condoms.
    It doesn't seem worth it for something that I'm not all that into. Like I said, if my wife was into it then I'd be happy to go along with it, it isn't a hard limit for me. Hell, I'm sure I would enjoy it. But she isn't into it so I don't really see any point in jumping through a bunch of hoops for something that neither of us are really into.

I'm curious from the guys and the girls who love it, why do you like it so much?
  • Ms_FitMs_Fit Deep SouthPosts: 2,826Gold Women
    Yup.
    How many guys feel this way, I wonder? And am I completely alone as a woman that thinks anal is awesome?
    I'm with you @RedPillWifey it's not something that happens all the time but when it does......(and I am usually the one asking for it!) :\">

PhoenixDown

@jimDawg  condoms are the obvious recommendation for health reasons but they aren't necessary to minimize the poop possibility. 

Why do I like it?  Lots of nerve endings in that area = feels good.  I think Beau likes it because it's tighter = feels good.  It has the connotation of being taboo and just the fact that I will let him into that naughty part of my body turns him on. This comes back to the general concept of my enthusiasm for sex with him is a huge turn on for him.

PhoenixDownJimDawgSmashmaster
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasPosts: 10,382Gold Women
    Yup.

I'm curious from the guys and the girls who love it, why do you like it so much?
    @JimDawg Once we get going, it's very physically pleasurable to me... might be all in my head though, because it's such a dominating thing for him to be doing.

JimDawg said:

CMH said:

thunder said:

Yup.

@JimDawg Once we get going, it's very physically pleasurable to me... might be all in my head though, because it's such a dominating thing for him to be doing.

All pleasure is in your head, that's where your dopamine receptors are after all, so the fact that you find it dominant doesn't make your pleasure any less valid.
    RedPillWifey said:

While she won't admit to really liking it - my wife has had some tremendous orgasms from anal - when I touch her at the same time. She describes it as being completely filled up. But it can also be painful for her.

Don't get me wrong.  I also enjoy it a lot and its super hot because its so taboo - especially for a good girl.
    But its not "better" than other stuff.  At least not for me.
    thunder said:
    RedPillWifey said:

While she won't admit to really liking it - my wife has had some tremendous orgasms from anal - when I touch her at the same time. She describes it as being completely filled up. But it can also be painful for her.

Don't get me wrong.  I also enjoy it a lot and its super hot because its so taboo - especially for a good girl.
    But its not "better" than other stuff.  At least not for me.
    Yes, not better, just different.  And something else to add to your menu to choose from.

TheWolfMs_FitNeanderthal2000