HJ while watching TV?

PrezPrez Posts: 453Member
What do you think about your wife giving you a HJ while watching TV? 

I guess you could look at it as a low quality HJ since she's focusing on something else besides the really big issue at hand.On the other hand, you could look at it as something productive and enjoyable for you that she could do while watching a TV program.   Sometimes, there doesn't seem to be a lot of time for sex or HJs, but if you both feel like TV or a movie, this is killing two birds with one stone.

If you like long, drawn-out HJs, you can watch Gone with the Wind instead of a sit-com.

Comments

• JaneJane Posts: 1,013Member
    I'd definately put this in the no pile personally.  I feel like your spouse should rank ABOVE tv.  You ought to be more intersted in his dick than what's going on on Dancing wiht the Stars...if you find it that boring, why even bother....

I'm not against some forplay petting while you're all snuggled up, but when it's time for the action, I feel you both should have the other's attention...
    Mona[Deleted User]
  • DrumHornDrumHorn AustinPosts: 1,657Member
    I wouldn't mind having my wife's hand in my pants holding me while we were watching a show.  But if she were to give going to give it some serious attention, I would want to stop watching TV so that I could fully receive.
  • PrezPrez Posts: 453Member
    If all my wife did for me were HJs while watching TV, that would get old fast.  When we were first married, we had sex every night, but after a while, every night seemed a bit tiring to her, so we'd do intercourse one night, and a HJ the next.  Often, we'd rent a movie and watch it in the living room while she gave me a HJ-- one of the benefits of just having us two in the house. 

We don't have a TV in the bedroom and we don't watch a lot of TV these days, other than catching a few scenes of the kids cartoons from time to time.  A few times a month we might watch a movie.  Late the other night, my wife was in the mood to watch a movie, so I found one for free on a site that's pretty good about not allowing copyright usage without permission and plugged in a movie and let her get to work.  I think it feels just about as good, but I can make a lot of requests (give orders?) while getting a HJ, and sometimes I'll have to tell her a couple of times.  Otherwise, it's about the same sensation-wise. 

I'm thinking of George Castanza, but for him it was food and sex. 
  • WendyWendy Posts: 1,122Member
    As far as casting a vote here, The TV would be a HUGE turn off to me.  Nope, not a go for me.
    Kristen said:
    Yeah, I have a hard time just giving a HJ too. I get bored easily and like to switch things up. If my man wanted me to sit there and only give him a HJ I would start to get sexually frustrated, lol. After I got him hard I would want to either straddle or blow him.
    That's all the more reason for him to ask for a HJ.
    [Deleted User]Elaine
  • 446446 Posts: 442Member
    CMH said:

I don't really get the point of HJ's.  I figure that's something he can do for himself and probably do it more satisfactorily than I can.  In fact, just thinking about it as I type I know I couldn't really give an HJ because it'd look so good I'd just have to go down on it, I would feel completely compelled to move to a BJ.

1) your lack of understanding does not negate the benefits. Sounds like hamster talk for "I need to up my HJ skills and I don't to."

2) Your alternative is acceptable to us.

>:)
    SB1_AlphastudMona[Deleted User]Rico
  • KarKar Posts: 681Member
    I think the idea is kinda hot but I don't know how great the HJ would be if she were truly focused on the tv and not enough on what she is doing. It might feel pretty mechanical...

As for HJs in general, I think they can be very sensual. If she's bored, her heart is truly not in it, and again, that will get translated to the man by way of a lousy HJ
    RedPillWifey
  • MAPsterMAPster Posts: 611Member
    Hands on cock, mouth on balls, eyes on me. No TV.
    [Deleted User]MonaAWACS
  • AlphaBelleAlphaBelle In the South, y'all.Posts: 6,916Member
    Isn't this the same wife who gives you thigh sex if she's sleepy, so she can drift off while you pump between her legs? I'm sensing a pattern here. :(
    AWACS[Deleted User]
  • CMHCMH Posts: 711Member
    446 said:
    I don't really get the point of HJ's.  I figure that's something he can do for himself and probably do it more satisfactorily than I can.  In fact, just thinking about it as I type I know I couldn't really give an HJ because it'd look so good I'd just have to go down on it, I would feel completely compelled to move to a BJ.
    1) your lack of understanding does not negate the benefits. Sounds like hamster talk for "I need to up my HJ skills and I don't to." 2) Your alternative is acceptable to us. >:)

That's a pretty fair observation that I must not understand the benefits of an HJ.  So.....can you enlighten me on the topic then?

Nice to know my alternative is OK though   ;)

Isn't this the same wife who gives you thigh sex if she's sleepy, so she can drift off while you pump between her legs? I'm sensing a pattern here. :(
    I don't want to paint my wife as not sexually generous.  She is.  But we have a house full of kids.  We are busy.  I have a higher sex drive than my wife.  I'm pretty sure I'm getting above the national average for intercourse per month, maybe close to double that.  Sometimes I want it, and she's tired.  I do the thigh sex with her maybe five to ten times a year when I need some sexual release, especially if I need to feel some skin but she's not up to intercourse.  Sometimes, I've done it as a seduction technique.  In the past, when I was a bit more beta, if she didn't want intercourse and offered me thigh sex when she wasn't sleepy, there were times I could just keep poking and rubbing at her crotch with the way I did it until she decided she wanted intercourse.  Since she's gotten more into yes mode with intercourse, she'll offer this when she's really sleepy and I'm horny, which seems kind of generous.  I go for it because I want the sexual release, I want to drive home the message that I need a lot of sex, and I let her know I'll be waiting for the real thing the next day or night.  "Okay, I'll do your thighs tonight, but let's make love tomorrow."  Maybe I'm beta for negotiating. 

The thing with hand jobs is sometimes by the time we get the kids to bed and everything done, like if we've gone somewhere, it will be pretty late.  We usually do them in the bed room where there is no TV.  But occasionally if she's tired, she has started to nod off during a HJ.  That's kind of unpleasant for me.  At least the TV keeps her awake.  :)   But that's rare. She usually doesn't nod off during HJs.   We've done it maybe twice with the TV in the past couple of years.  This last time, I suggested she give me a HJ when we had the movie set up to play.  I got the lube and something to clean up with, turned on the movie, and she went to work. 

CMH said:
    446 said:
    1) your lack of understanding does not negate the benefits. Sounds like hamster talk for "I need to up my HJ skills and I don't to." 2) Your alternative is acceptable to us. >:)

That's a pretty fair observation that I must not understand the benefits of an HJ.  So.....can you enlighten me on the topic then?

Nice to know my alternative is OK though   ;)

IF you've got an iron jaw, there may not be a lot of benefits.  HJs are good for stretching out the pleasure for a long time.  My wife's got a small mouth and jagged teeth (and she's very beautiful), but she's skilled at HJs.
    My wife isn't all that active about sex.  I'm on top or I'm the one standing if we are perpendicular.  She lays there and has orgasm after orgasm most of the time.  Maybe once a month or so, she'll get on top. We have been having a lot of sex lately, though, so I can't complain.  I can seek for improvement without complaining.