"Indian Names" and their effectiveness

freeborofreeboro Posts: 685Member
Disclaimer: While I posted this in Singles, it could work for those of you in a relationship too.

@Sf64 and I were recently talking about a subtle way of negging women, something I'm not terribly good at.  He brought up a solution he has used and claimed that he's never seen it fail and I should further test his hypothesis.  He went on to explain how he gives the women that he dates "indian names", the key to this is that these names are typically based on a persons characteristics.  He said if you come up with a fun, yet negging indian name for a woman, and repeatedly call her that, she will actively try to change her indian name.  He gave me some examples, but I'm not going to share them as you probably get the idea.  

I've got a girl who I want to send me pics, but she says she's not that kind of girl.  So @Sf64 said "You should call her something like "All Talk No Pics" and see how it works."  So, I did.  From then on, which was just a couple of days ago, I started calling her that.  Her response was "You can call me whatever you want babe, but I'm not doing that."  I'd just laugh and carry on, but anytime I could call her that, I would, or I'd send her a text that said "ATNP".  She'd just laugh it off and respond to me with "INTKOG".

She's recently bought some skimpy thong panties for me but being that she lives almost an hour away I haven't seen her.  Of course anytime she talked about them, and how cute / comfy they were, I'd just say "Send pics".  Last night I had friends over to watch MNF and she knew it.  She sent me a text that said "Getting naked and wet in the tub.  Black, fuscia, or turquoise thong?"  I said "Black.  Send pics."  A half an hour later I got a pic from her in just her bra and panties.  ;-)  (Later on Skype they both came off but only because I couldn't save the video feed.)

As I'm going to bed she sends me a text that says "I guess you'll have to come up with a new indian name because that one doesn't apply anymore."  So I responded with "You Send'em No Nudes" and got a response back of "LOL Ass!"

So, put this to use with your wife, girlfriend, hell anyone.  I bet it works.
DancenyJoannaAngelineAthol_KayKarl_HungusTiberius

Comments